Possibility of Races' Postponement

min read
A- A+

The O.C. FROZEN PEAKS decided the following:

In case of continued restrictive and prohibitive measures regarding covid-19 after the end of April, the races will be postponed and the new date will be the weekend of May 28-31.

Otherwise the races will normally be held on the scheduled date.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.