Από το Οχυρό στο Νευροκόπι.
Σάββατο 04 Μαΐου 2019 07:00
Κυριακή 04 Μαΐου 2019 07:00
a. They should have been born before 1998
b. have finished a trail race over 40 kilometers from 2016 to 2018
c. be able to manage the difficulties of such a race and have experience of trail racing
d. the completion of a short CV with the main races finished by the athlete in the years 2016-2018 and his sporting activities.
E. An athlete who has completed another difficult mixed race (eg iron man, triathlon) may apply in the race.
For safety reasons every athlete, is required to carry a backpack with the following mandatory materials throughout his race:
- container of liquids of at least two liters
- waterproof jacket
- long leggings
- Aluminum Blanket
- elastic bandage
- haemostatic sprays
- Emergency whistle
- Two headtorches with spare batteries
- a spare t-shirt
- food equivalent to 1000 calories min
- mobile phone with a charged battery. Your call number must be stated when you sign up for the race. The European Emergency Number is 112.
- Personal food container
Optionally, athletes can bring with them:
- GPS device
- the printed description of the route
- walking poles (with edges covered)
- windproof blouse
- spare pair of socks
- emergency sleeping bag
The use of a camera is allowed.
In the registration file there will be a plastic bag (drop bag) 30 lt content (drop bags) with the athlete's registration number for the placement of materials possible will need to supplement or replace the compulsory or optional equipment during his effort at the Towers Refueling Station. The transfer of the bags will be the responsibility of the organization. It is forbidden to place, sharps, fragile items or walking poles in bags. In the same bag, they will be able to reposition the materials that the athletes will be allowed to transfer back to Nevrokopi under the responsibility of organization in a designated venue.
- Men's category
- Women's category
- A (20-39) - M20-30 / C (20-39) - W20-30
- A (40-55) - M40 / C (40-55) - W 40
- A (55 +) - M50 + / C (55 +) - W50 +
Prizes and commemorative gifts will be awarded:
- The three (3) first men
- On the three (3) first women
- The first (1) athlete and the first (1) athlete of each age category
* (To create an age class there must be at least five athletes in the same category)